Vacant Property Insurance
The vacant structure product provides coverage for vacant residential and commercial structures. Property limits up to $5 million and General Liability limits up to $1 million are available. Multiple policy term options and installment payments are also offered on most accounts.
The vacant structure product is insured by a respected “A” rated carrier, serviced by our team of experts and available with no premium commitment. We also offer competitive compensation to retail agents and brokers.
- Rate, quote and issue policies online
- Standard 12 month policy term, with short-term policies available
- Vacant structure policy can easily be converted to a rental dwelling policy
- One policy for multiple residential properties when located in the same state and requiring the same occupancy coverage need
- Basic Form including vandalism
- Special Form including theft and excluding theft
- Premium installment payments available
- Offered on an admitted basis in most states
- Direct bill to customers, with optional credit card or electronic check payment method
- Residential dwellings and commercial buildings that are completely vacant
- All protection classes, when a fire station is located within five miles
- Structures undergoing repairs, remodeling, or renovations at 15 percent or less than the total completed value or purchase price
- Structures must have a value of at least $25 per square foot
- Mobile homes anchored or on a permanent foundation
- Individual condominiums or townhouse units
- Nationwide except in Alaska and Hawaii
Our team is available at (800) 800 – 3907 should you need assistance in the application process or have questions about this product.