||home > Billing|
Effective July 1, 2013, US Assure will introduce a comprehensive billing and commission payment solution, including:
· Multiple billing capabilities: direct, wholesale, agency and account bill
· Secure online agency portal for viewing and tracking of billing and commission related activity
· Electronic delivery of agency account summary and commission statements
· Online tools that help make the agency management process easier
· Commission payment options (check or electronic deposit)
· Ability for agencies to view documented billing-related communications made by US Assure to the policyholder
· Electronic bill payments for policyholders
· Dedicated customer support team
Agents and Brokers
If you’re an insurance agent or broker looking for information on upcoming changes to our billing and commission payment process, visit change.usassure.com to learn more.
To access our online agency portal for business issued through a Zurich appointment, visit zagent.usassure.com.
To access our online agency portal for business brokered through US Assure, visit agent.usassure.com.
If you are a policyholder with billing related questions, contact our live team of service representatives at (855) 872 - 7787 available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. ET. Automated 24/7 support is also available at this number.